Diamond In The Rough (DITR) desires to serve as a full resource for young girls, including but not limited to wayward and at-risk girls in elementary, post-secondary and high school. DITR's goals include the following:
- To provide a safe, structured, and conducive environment for youth to express themselves and learn and grow.
- To work in conjunction with the schools, parents, churches, corporations, and the community in creating future leaders.
- To offer long-term mentoring and training programs that will create life-long relationships and long-term results.
- To assist youth in becoming responsible, productive, successful adults through a complete holistic program.
- Help guide youth in making informed and intelligent decisions about their future.
- To teach and equip girls to tap into their God given gifts and talents and to live a purposeful life.
- To teach girls to love themselves as God does.
- To partner with other youth organizations and programs to aid and meet the full needs of our participants.